Reflections on progress.. in lfe and story

Finding it hard to continue on with my story titled " Remembering"  but I will get back to it tomorrow. I am wanting to have the story help others who have gone through what I have went through and yet I also know a lot of my battles have been of my own making.
Makes me wonder why we are so hard on ourselves sometimes.
Even now I count my blessings as I wish for things to be different. What happened to contentment and seeing all we have been graced with? I have overcome a lot just like everyone yet do not focus on that grand truth enough. Time to start, I think.  If I can find the words to express this in my book it will guide me to finishing it, or at least get closer. Wish me luck, and may I see the guidance that is always near!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Solitude and Wisdom: poetry for now and always

Beginning a new year!

Listening to Self and Writing Poetry